By using PopRevenue.com, you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use our website or our services.
PopRevenue.com reserves the right to change or modify the Policy at any time, without prior notice, by posting the modified Policy on the website. Your continued use of our service indicates your acceptance of any revised Policy.
1. When registering, you need to fill in registation form correctly: your name, your e-mail/ mailing address, your phone number, password. We use this information to contact you whenever we have new notifications ...
2. In case we contact to the third-party, we make sure that your personal information is carefully protected and not revealed by many security measures. Only PopRevenue's staff can access your information.
3. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
4. However, Your personal information may be disclosed without your agreement if we have enough reasons to believe that it is important to investigate, or complaint, bring legal actions against users.
6. This site contains links to other sites. PopRevenue.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of the websites you visit once you have left our site. We only link to general audience sites but cannot be responsible for any redirection or content changes over which we have no control.
7. We always try hard to provide the users with the best services, especially secure all information you submit online. But, please remmeber that the information you give out online may be collected by people we can not find out.